With Nate leaving on his mission and lots of time on my hands before school starts I decided to start my own blog. Since I don't think many people will actually look at it, it will mainly just be a journal for myself and if I actually have people that want to know what's going on in my life they're welcome to see what's going on too!
First I guess I'll just start off with what's happened so far this summer...
The first week in June my family and I went to the Cayman Islands! It was absolutely beautiful. I love to just lay out on the beach and listen to the waves and go swimming and be warm. I was in heaven. The only reason I was anxious at all to get home was to play with Nate again. At least he was having fun in Mexico and on his Scout Camp.
Here are a ton of pictures from the trip...
The first week in June my family and I went to the Cayman Islands! It was absolutely beautiful. I love to just lay out on the beach and listen to the waves and go swimming and be warm. I was in heaven. The only reason I was anxious at all to get home was to play with Nate again. At least he was having fun in Mexico and on his Scout Camp.
Here are a ton of pictures from the trip...
Playing games at our hotel
Bren, Me, Ab and Dad
The beach from my beach chair...heaven!
Playing around at our favorite little restaurant, Eats Cafe
Collecting seashells
Beautiful sunset
Lunch at Rum Point
Blow holes!
Hilarious road sign we found
Going to Hell
Swimming at the hotel
Stingray City
No comments:
Post a Comment