10.30.2008
Dishwasher Disaster
A couple of weekends ago I went and stayed with Nate's siblings so his dad could surprise his mom and take her away for the weekend for their anniversary. Everything went so smoothly...we made Halloween sugar cookies, the kids didn't fight and went to bed so good! Then, the next morning Madeline was doing dishes and accidently put the hand dishwashing soap in the dishwasher instead of the dishwasher soap. If you've ever done that before you know what happens! Bubbles started coming out of the dishwasher and on to the floor. Luckily, we caught it before it got too bad. It took us a while, but we finally cleared enough bubbles out that we could start the dishwasher again! We had to have some sort of adventure. :) I knew I wasn't getting away that easily! (These are pictures AFTER clearing out all the bubbles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment