2.03.2009

UPDATE!

It's been way too long since my last post! Lots has happened and life is crazy, but so great.

The biggest news is that I'm getting married! :) No ring yet so it's not completely official, but the date is June 12th in the Draper temple!



Here's what's been going on and some random pictures...

Mark and I at Temple Square






Roommate Christmas Dinner








Comedy Sportz with Caitlin and Bryce





With the fam







Park City Film Festival





Playing with Ava (Beth's baby)





Mark and I :) :)




4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

So cute! That baby is darling!!!

Mark Evans said...

Oh I know! Her parents must be somethin' else...

Cali said...

Oh what I would give to see that letter! :) Well... sometime when you have time I want to know the details... like how your family feels about this, how Nate's family reacted (if they know), where you met Mark, etc, etc, etc. Seriously.. you two are SUPER cute. Congrats! Let us know when you get a ring on your cute finger..

Gary and Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.