3.22.2009

Spring Break

The break this week was so nice! The beautiful weather, no school and being with my family and Mark was amazing. It made me even more excited for summer. I hope I can adjust back to the cold and school again this week :(

Over the break Mark and I went on a bike ride up the canyon and had a picnic. It didn't go quite as planned though. My bike got a flat tire just a little ways up so we had to stop and mark had to walk it all the way back. Luckily, we still found a fun place to eat our picnic and had a good time.

Also this weekend my mom's sisters and a few of my cousins came up and made a really nice quilt for mark and I to put on our bed! It turned out so pretty. It was so fun to have them all around.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

So is it official yet?

Mickelle said...

no... :(

Cali said...

Hey! The picnic looked like fun! Okay- check out my blog- there's a pic of you and Mark quilting. Don't tell him I posted that for the whole world to see.. not that anyone who looks at my blog know him.. but you know... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mickelle! This is Jordan Lee :) I found your blog through facebook, and it's so cute! You're getting married! That's so exciting! Just wanted to say hi and congratulations!

Unknown said...

I would love to be blog friends