Since being married and having time now in the evenings alone I've found I've really enjoyed cooking! Who would've thought?! I have never taken the time before now to actually try and cook a full meal, and what do you know...I actually like it. :) Last sunday I decided I was going to be brave and make cinnamon rolls (my favorite!). It took me about 5 hours but, I did it and they turned out great! My favorite place for yummy recipes is www.sisterscafe.blogspot.com. Try it out sometime!
2 comments:
That's impressive! I like cooking, too. It's fun to have your own house to take care of and a cute husband to cook for:)
Cinnamon rolls, that’s ambitious! That sounds so yummy right now! I agree with you, I love to cook too, and it’s nice to have the time to do it. We should get together and cook and play games! Whit sends you kisses!
Post a Comment