September is a busy birthday month for our family. My Grandpa's is the 2nd, my sister Abbie's is the 6th, mine is the 14th, Mark's sister-in-law Lisa is the 17th and Mark's mom's is the 23rd. This year for my birthday was a little crazy. I got to celebrate it all week! Sunday we celebrated with my family and my extended family, Monday was my actual birthday and Mark and I went to Cheesecake Factory and then to my parents for cake, Tuesday we celebrated it with Mark's parents and had a delicious dinner with them, and Thursday we celebrated it at work. It was a great birthday!
Abbie's 18th birthday! I can't believe she's that old...

My presents from Mark

Cheesecake Factory!



Birthday cake with the fam! (with my favorite birthday cake, homemade angel food with rainbow chip frosting....yummmmmm!)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday new cousin-in-law Mickelle! Actually I'm related to you too a few generations back. Did Mark ever get that e-mail about it?
Post a Comment