10.18.2009
The Deer Hunt
Yay! We love the deer hunt! The boys are gone and the girls get to play! This weekend Mark went up with the boys from my family to our cabin for the deer hunt. I stayed the weekend down at my parents house with my mom, Abbie and Brendan (he had soccer practice and game so he had to stay home with us girlies). While the men were gone we sewed away. Mom and I are making Christmas quilts for each other and I made some tablecloths for our obscurely shaped kitchen table. We worked hard and watched lots of movies, played cards, and laughed and talked. It was fun to be home again and just relax. Mark had a blast hiking the entire mountain with my cousin's husband Josh and was exhausted by the time he got home. Too bad he can't miss school and work to go this week.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment