7.06.2010

Family Reunion

A couple weeks ago I got to go back home to Utah! I was getting pretty lonely and homesick so my parents were nice enough to get me a last minute flight with their skymiles. While I was home I got to spend time at the pool with Mark's family,have lunch with my cousin, go shopping with my mom and Abbie, go to my grandma's for a BBQ and go to a family reunion. It was SO nice to be home! I didn't want to go back :(

Here are a few pictures from the reunion...

We had at least 16 babies from 0-2 yrs old at the reunion! All of them weren't even in this picture. It was really fun because you could always find a baby to hold.


My buds (Ashlee, Megan, Me and Bryson)



Teaching the gang how to play "around the world" we had a pretty mean game going on.




The best thing of all was waiting for me when I got back home...



My hubby's the best!

Now I just need some ideas of projects to do with it! ANY IDEAS???

1 comment:

kurt and angel blain :) said...

ahhhh i am sooo jealoussss i want one so bad hahah i know of a project though... i am currently making curtains!!! it's actually really fun!!! so there's an idea for ya :) waahoooand i miss youuuuu