After that I went to work and although the girls were having an off day they were so cute and they all sang to me.
When I got back to my parents house after work everyone was busy getting dinner ready. We had yakisoba and gyoza; my favorite! After dinner we opened presents and ate cinnamon rolls. It was a great day.
The next day, Mark took me to see "Pirates of Penzance" at the Hale Center Theater in West Valley and we went to dinner and I got to open presents from him. He always does such a good job! He got me some new shoes, a shirt, jewelry, a purse and a giftcard so we can go shopping together. I love that boy. It was such a happy, happy birthday! Thanks everyone for the happy birthday texts and sweet comments on facebook. It made my day :)
Don't mind the presents wrapped in blankets...when we were little we used to play Santa and we'd get things from around the house and wrap them in blankets. Mom...and Mark decided that for the awkwardly shaped presents they'd just wrap them like we used to :)
2 comments:
happy birthday!! when can we play?? look at your busy schedule and find a time.
You should put up that funny picture of Mark...haha!
Post a Comment