I have been so bad at this whole blogging thing lately. I haven't been taking pictures of fun things we've done either so it's been hard to put a post together. So...here comes the randomness!
Last weekend I had my "potentially" last dance concert. I am going to miss these girls!!
Mark and I have been trading babysitting with our friends every Monday night so we can go on dates. It's been so fun. Going from 1-3 kids was quite a shocker for us though. The first night when everyone was ready for dinner all at once, and 2 babies were crying, we weren't quite sure we were going to make it. We did it though and it was sure fun to have these cuties over!!
I just had to throw in this picture to see how big our Squishy is getting!
Those cheeks....
Me and my buddy!




2 comments:
He is so CUTE!!!
So cute! He is darling. And I love the idea of trading babysitting.
Post a Comment