As some of you know I am done with my job teaching dance at the Dance Club. :( I was offered a job with my dad as an orthodontic assistant and with getting married and needing insurance it was kind of a no brainer to take. I miss the girls and teachers there, but I am absolutely loving my new job. There is so much to learn and is overwhelming most of the time, but I have really enjoyed it so far. It's been so nice not having to take my work home with me and have the evenings for just Mark and I.
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job, but boy are we going to miss you!!! You are so good with the girls and you always brighten up the studio with your smile!! Take care and don't be a stranger!
Whatever...your new job suck and you miss me...just admit it!
Post a Comment