We got our engagement pics...(here are a few of our favorites)









My parents and older brother Jordan and I went to Boston...
Mark and I went on a beautiful hike...
My Ward Shower...
My Friend Shower...
Mark's Birthday...I LOVE YOU BABY!
Memorial Day at Grandpa's...
I love this picture, I couldn't help put it in :)
This is possibly the longest post EVER! Hopefully I won't get this far behind again! Next post should be honeymoon and wedding pics! Wahoo!!!!
4 comments:
aww!! Kelle these are waay cute! and the Engagement pictures turned out great! :)
Looks like you have been busy having a lot of fun!!! Love all the pics!
oh my word your pictures are so adorable! Love it!!!
Hey Mickelle wish we could have stayed an extra week in Utah and been able to see you all over Memorial Day at Grandpa's I hear it was a large group. Good luck with everything on the wedding etc. We are excited for you!
Post a Comment