6.23.2009

Wedding Pics!!!

Here are some of our wedding pictures! There was a little miscommunication with our photographer and she wasn't there at the temple! A little moment of stress for us obviously, but luckily Mark's sister-in-law Amy and my Uncle Boyd, who used to be a professional photographer, saved the day. We only have pictures back from Amy so far so here are some of hers!


















12 comments:

Unknown said...

Mickelle, you look beautiful!!! I don't think I have ever seen your hair strait and curled like that. So glad you had a wonderful day and many many more to come!

Hightower said...

Mickelle, you are STUNNING!!! Looks like your day was wonderful ; ) LOVE and miss you!

Em said...

Mikelle Congrats! You are beautiful! Those pics are beautiful!

Unknown said...

oh my word these are so cute!! I love it! are you going to be back at good ol' UV high in the fall? if you are I wil see you there

RussNatEvans said...

Cute cute cute!! Love the pictures! I'm excited to have a new sister :D

Nat-a-baby said...

Missed you guys at the reunion! I noticed you don't have me in your list of people on your blog list. It's natandjoe.blogspot.com I'll be keeping track of yours.

Meg and Brandon said...

cuuuuuute! i'm glad your photography finally came! sorry i couldn't make it to your reception :( my stake president meeting went for TWO HOURS and we missed our ride :( we missed ya at the reunion. hope to see you on the 11th!

Meg and Brandon said...

okay first off i LOVE your blog update! your background is SO cute! second i would love love love if you and mark could be there. i don't think ash can and obviously bryson can't so no pressure but i need you there! ha ha ha jk i understand. st. george is a stretch for our family. i'm glad i found you on blog too. i have NO IDEA how to use this thing. nat helped me make it 2 nights ago ha ha ha

Scott and Beth said...

So PRetty! I hope it was perfect!

Rachel said...

Mickelle! Congratulations! I'm so sad that we weren't in town for the reception. You look absolutely gorgeous in your photos, and we're SO happy for you!

Tawny Christensen said...

OH MY GOODNESS MICKELLE! YOU LOOK BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL! i'm so sorry about your photographer... holy cow! but these pictures are great--i'm so happy for you! CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

aww! these turned out soo great! you look beautiful mickelle! :D