6.15.2010

Week With The In-Laws

Sounds pretty exciting eh? Mark's parents came down this week to vist us here in Virginia Beach! It was so fun to have a familiar face around and someone to talk to. We were able to go to Jamestown, Williamsburg and Richmond to see all the historic sites. I couldn't believe how much history Virginia has!

JAMESTOWN...





This is probably my favorite picture of the entire trip. I still giggle when I see it.




BERKELEY PLANTATION...

Location "Taps" was composed and first played...pretty cool




WILLIAMSBURG...

This is as you walk into the Governor's Mansion. There were swords and guns on every wall. Our tour guide said there was more than 500 weapons in that room. Pretty intimidating.





Showing us how they dyed their clothes




The Wiggery




Reenactment



RICHMOND CAPITAL BUILDING



VA BEACH

The sky was so pretty that night!









LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR COMING TO VISIT! WE MISS YOU ALREADY!





No comments: