5.28.2010

Mark's 24th Birthday

For Mark's birthday this year I decided to try pulling off a little SURPRISE PARTY for him. I only had a couple of the guys phone numbers to tell them to spread the word so I had no idea how many people would actually show up.

Mark decided the afternoon of his birthday that he was going to stop knocking a little earlier then usually so we could go to dinner. When I heard that I had to frantically change my plans and let everyone know. I gave someone our apartment key to let everyone in, and assigned someone to put up balloons and streamers while we were gone. The whole time Mark and I were at dinner I was so stressed about getting home at the right time so everyone wasn't waiting forever for us. Luckily dinner went really quick but then Mark wanted to go take a stroll on the beach! I was trying everything to hurry things up and get back home without being to obvious. We were a little late getting home but when we got there everyone was there to greet us!

Unfortunately things were way too crazy getting everyone cake I couldn't even take pictures of everyone there. It was so fun to surprise him though and I hope he had a happy birthday.








Happy Birthday Marky!

I love you the MOSTEST!!!

No comments: