7.22.2010

What I do...

People have been asking me, "what do you do all day?". I always answer, "that's a very good question!". Do you ever feel like you go through a day and you feel like you never really did anything but somehow the day went by and it went by fast? That's how I feel being out here with no job, no car, no nothin'. So, I decided to figure out, what do I do all day while Mark is gone?

I read these...


Use these...


Catch up on these...


Do these...


Create these...




Hang out here...


Watch movies on this...


Play with this...


Make this meals... :)


and somehow the day goes by!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

WOw! I am impressed at all the books you have read. Makes me want to read more often. Also, your scrapbooking is awesome! We need to go on a double this weekend since I am leaving on Wednesday.