11.27.2010

November Happenings...

ART WITH HEART

Every year The Dance Club and 2 other dance studios put on a benefit concert to raise money for Shriner's hospital. I performed in it the very first year we started doing it. It is so fun to help out with it now. These are the little girls I help teach and the teachers in our dressing room. We had 2 fun, crazy days!






BRENDAN'S 16!

My youngest brother turned 16...I still can't believe it. He has been stuck at 13 or 14 and I think he always will be to me. Happy 16th Birthday Bubba!





THANKSGIVING

This year we had Thanksgiving at Mark's parents house. It was a really fun day being with the family. That night we went over and visited my family and surprised them and slept over! The next day we took family pictures, went shopping at the mall (CRAZY!) and set up the Christmas tree. I love the holidays!!!

















No comments: