12.30.2010

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas break has been SO nice! I love this time of year we get to spend time with family and forget about all our responsibilities. I started off the break by graduating from college! I came home from work and Mark had surprised me with flowers and a little note. We celebrated and went to The Mandarin with his siblings and parents to celebrate.



Some other fun things we did was throw a Christmas party for a bunch of married friends at our apartment. We couldn't believe how many people came! We had a potluck dinner, played games and had a white elephant exchange. Our little house was packed but we had a really fun time with everyone.




My Grandma also bought us all tickets to go see "VoiceMale".




We had our annual Shrimp Fest at my Grandma's house Christmas Eve. Followed by games, songs and gift exchange





We spent the night this year at my parents and were lucky to have my Grandpa there with us for a few days! It was so fun to play games and be together.









Christmas day we had dinner with Mark's family and did another gift exchange. When we finally got home Mark wanted to lay out everything we got and take a picture.



I couldn't believe it! We were so spoiled!!! It was such a fun holiday. I love being with my family and am so grateful for them and all that I am blessed with.

2 comments:

The Pynes said...

congrats mickelle i didnt know you graduated already. that is so fun and i am so jealous of you. but you and mark are so cute! i just love you blog. glad you had a great christmas

Williams said...

yes!! i made it on the blog!! Life is complete now.