First, here are a few pics of our ship Mark took...
Basketball and Dodge Ball Tournaments
Anyone who has been on a cruise knows how much fun dinner is. You have fun waiters from all over the world, get to know new people at your table and can order anything and everything you want. We had our friends Mike and Casey at our table along with Linda and Wayne who sold in Tennessee last year. They had actually just gotten married a day or two before and were actually using the cruise as part of their honeymoon. Also, we met Jess and Afton who came and sat with us the last few days who are going to be managing the Virginia Beach office we were at last year. Our waiters were Pocholo from the Philippines and Wi from Indonesia. We loved them. They were so funny and nice.
Fruit and chocolate buffet
Our towel animal buddies they left us every night...
Our first day in Cabo we went to Lover's Beach, played in the waves, went snorkeling and went PARASAILING!!! Parasailing was so scary, but the view was amazing. It's something I've always wanted to do.
Our second day in Cabo we went shopping, got a massage on the beach and walked around the city. We found this little whole in the wall place to eat lunch and it was legitimate Mexican food. The dishes were hand painted, the menus were made from wood...it was awesome. Later, we found out there's a big blog about this place and there are lines going down the street to go in during the owner's busy hours. We had no idea! We didn't eat during his busy time so there were only us and one other table even there. It sure was yummy though!
(Mark LOVES bull dogs so he had to get a picture with this one)
(these pelicans were EVERYWHERE!)
Every month Bioguard puts on a Texas Hold'em tournament after their trainings. Everyone gets together and plays and they provide the pot. Anyone is invited to come so I've played once or twice. To stick to tradition they brought all their chips and we had a tournament the last day on the ship. About 30 people started and I got down to the final 5!!! We had been playing for 3 1/2 hours so we decided to split the pot. Everyone was routing for me because I was the only girl playing against all these guys that play all the time. It was so fun!
We had so much fun...can't wait to go again next year!
4 comments:
OOooO!!! This makes me SO excited for next year!!! Man i am so jealous of your tan skin!! Can't wait for this summer Kell! We need to get together again soon too!
I am so jealous! You look so tan! Haha oh man girl I miss our dancing and wells fargo days! Where does your husband work and can my husband get a job there?
I am so glad I found you! Now I feel like I know what has been going on with your life. I looked trrough all of your post for the past year. So I have began to blog stalk you, I hope that's ok. That Cruise looks like it was a blast! Hope all is well with your cute little life.
Post a Comment