4.01.2011

FIRED!

As Beth and the little girls at dance would say, "I'M FIRED!!". I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I last blogged. ...definitely fired.

We've had a lot going on the last little while. One of Mark's nephews got baptized and another one blessed. My cousin came home from his mission in Serbia, we went to Idaho to visit Mark's old mission companions, and I've been crazy with dance competitions and Flash half time performances! It's been crazy but I love it! :)

We also gave our entertainment center to one of Mark's brother's and another one of his brother's gave us his old TV. It's super nice and a lot bigger then what we had. We've really enjoyed it.



Also, I finished my first quilt all by myself! It's miniature size but I guess you have to start somewhere!




For those of you who don't know...We are leaving next month for NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE! Mark was able to fly there last week and pick out out apartments. They are going to be so nice! I'm a little more excited this year than last. We have a lot of friends coming who are married so I'll have lots of wives to play with :)I can't believe it's coming up so quick!

In February, Mark took his team he's taking to Tennessee to a Jazz game. It was really fun to be there and get to know a lot of the people we'll be with all summer.



Because we have had something going on it seems like every weekend for the last month and a half, we decided we were going to do something fun last night! So...after I got home from dance at 9:45 we went out to the backyard and built a fire and made s'mores! The wood was all wet so it took a while to get the fire started but Mark finally got it. It was such a nice night we didn't even need blankets or coats. I can hardly wait for Spring and Summer nights!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your quilt!! Super cute! Way to go!

RussNatEvans said...

LOVE THE QUILT. I want to see it in person the next time we come over...

annie andersen said...

Mickelle you should teach me how to quilt this summer! =) We'll have lots of time on our hands =) Tyler decided he doesn't want me working in the office. He says my job is to keep him motivated, fed and the apt clean =) Haha. I need to become more domestic!

Williams said...

i would have come to have smores with you. i will miss you guy over the summer and you quilt is really cute!

Leslie said...

Impressive quilt! Can't believe summer is almost here. That will be fun for you to have so many friends that are selling with you in Nashville. I bet you will have a blast!

Jammie Marie Hawkins said...

Mickelle, im so glad that you found my blog because now I can start reading yours too. I love reading peoples blogs and keeping up to date. Your pictures are adorable.

Emily said...

I love nights by the fire like that! Thanks for posting. I've been wondering what you were up to!