4.20.2011

Spring Break!

For Spring Break this year I went to Las Vegas with my parents and Brendan. Mark had school and work so he couldn't go but because I didn't have either of my jobs to go to and would be home alone all week he told me to go ahead and go without him.

We ended up taking the trailer down and staying in a really nice RV Resort just off the strip. We were the only ones there who didn't have a $200,000 motor home. We definitely were feeling like trailer trash.

Here are a few things we did while we were there besides hanging out and going to the outlets...


Bren set up his tv so he could play the wii on the drive down. I was quite impressed. Ha ha!



Does anyone see anything ironic about this picture???


(Brendan asked if we had to watch them kill the cow before they gave us our hamburger. Sad day!)


We hung out at the pools...



Played games...



My brother was covering the BYU vs. UNLV Women's Softball game for work and got us tickets...



Took an A&W lunch break...:)



Went to the Hoover Dam and new bridge...I'm super scared of heights so it wasn't the most enjoyable thing for me. And yes, we did walk across that humongous bridge.








Went to the Celine Dion Concert with my Mom...




And enjoyed being with my fam!





Yay for Spring Break!!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Cute blog Mickelle!!

Abbie said...

Wow. I am so sad I couldn't come. I LOVE those pictures! Especially the last one and the one of you and Bren by the bridge. I have smoking hot siblings

Megan Valantine said...

eeSO jealous about Celine! My Dad and I lOVE HER! We went to her concert in SLC a few years ago and have been DYING to get to another one!