5.10.2011

Tennessee

Well, I guess it's about time to let everyone know we made it to Tennessee safe and sound! We left Friday morning at 3:30 am and were in our apartment in Tennesse Saturday around 2:30 pm. The couple following us said they were never driving with us again. Haha! I guess 18 hours in a car without stopping and then again for another 8 is a little long for people who haven't done it before. Our apartments this year are so nice and I feel so much better about this year. We have a lot of fun people here and a Walmart and stores I recognize right across the street from our apartment complex. It's going to be great! For anyone who is going to be in Tennessee we have an extra bedroom! come visit!! :)











4 comments:

leslie said...

That's a way nice apartment! Glad they finally hooked you up this year. The summers when you have a good group of people to sell with are the best. So happy for you guys!

CORRISA + JAY said...

Your apartments look so nice! Way better then last year! We miss you guys too! Sad we don't get to spend this summer together :(. We will need to get together after the summer!

Williams said...

those are really nice. i hope you have a good summer and will miss you!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

ahhh have so much fun!! i had no idea you were leaving... i hope you have a fun summer though!!!!