7.27.2011

Alright...

I think it's about time to announce........


We're having a baby!!!


We are so excited about this new stage in our lives! Baby Evans is due the first part of February. I'm 12 weeks right now and just starting to feel like myself again. All I can say is that the first few weeks were definitely rough. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel now though so things are looking good! Next month we'll get to find out if it's a boy or a girl! Stay tuned!!! :) :) :)

13 comments:

Makenzie said...

Yay yay yay! I am so excited for you :)

Leslie said...

Congrats you two!!!!! SOOOOO excited for you!!!

allie & jeff said...

so happy for you. being a mom is the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you Mickelle! Being a mom is so great and you are going to love it!

Derek and Amanda said...

How exciting! Congrats! You will be the cutest mommy! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

bre and add said...

Congratulations!!

The Pynes said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. It really is. I am so excited for you to find out too. I'm glad your feeling better. Please let me know if you need anything or have any questions... Trust me pregnancy is NOT EASY! But seriously worth it at the end I promise :-). Once they are in your arms you would totally do it all over again in a heart beat.

kurt and angel blain :) said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kel!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! you and mark are gonna have the cutest babies ever!!! i am so happy!!! yayyy we can be mommies together!! haha i hope you are feeling better, have you been really sick at all?? this is sooo exciting!!!! i am so happy right now :) love you sis!!

Unknown said...

Woot Woot!!

Cali said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. Nothing is harder than those first couple months. Congrats to you both!! :)

Hightower said...

congrats! yay

Emily said...

Congrats Mickelle! That's SOOO awesome! You'll LOVE being a mom!

erica said...

Congrats Mickelle!!!!!! I am so so so excited for you and Mark!!!!!! Hope to see you soon :)