Baby's still growing and I feel like I'm actually showing now. I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. We also found out it's a BOY. We're so excited but are in desperate need of some names! Suggestions???
We also went to our cabin last weekend. Here are a few pictures from that...
I'm sad that the summer is coming to an end but for some reason I am so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas already!! I'm sure by the time they come I'll be wishing for the warm weather again. I better enjoy it while it lasts!



2 comments:
WOoo!!! I was so so so so so so so so excited about this post when I saw it! Haha =) Love your little belly! It is so little for 17 weeks holy cow! But that's not a bad thing =) Glad your finally showing haha. Girl you already have so many cute names picked out for a boy! I two you've told me that I love are McCoy and Krew. Way cute. Now we have to find you that onesie at walmart....haha =)
Yes I am a great photographer. Your welcome for half of the cabin pictures ;) Your tummy is bigger than I thought! When I saw you on Saturday I guess you were just wearing a bigger shirt so I couldn't tell.
Post a Comment