9.08.2011

Evans' Triathlon

This weekend we had our family reunion with Mark's siblings. Mark's parents were in charge and they decided to put on a mini triathlon complete with our own Evans' Triathlon matching t-shirts :). We each competed in a bike ride and a run and followed it by going to the pool.

The little's went first...



Then the bigger's...





Then the women....



Then the brother's...



I actually did ok considering the two other sister-in laws competing had been training for a real triathlon and I was pregnant. They still kicked my trash though!

Mark came in third with his brothers. Chris was first, who had also been training for a triathlon and rode his road bike (Total advantage against everyone else on their big mountain bikes). Then Russ, Mark's brother just older than him came in next.

Emma not lovin' the bike trailer



Mark hangin' out with his buddies



At the pool it was fun to relax, enjoy the last rays of summer and visit and be with everyone. Mark has such a fun family and we are so lucky to be such great friends with his siblings.



Here are the two cute cousins of our little one coming soon



Mark and Kimball going down the water slide

 

Mark and his twin....can you believe how much they look alike!! I love it :) They're the cutest.

2 comments:

annie andersen said...

So fun! :) that last photo is so cute! Now you know what your son will look like! haha :) p.s. I'm reading your blog from the iPad. I think I'm going to miss this thing more than Tyler haha. Have you been loving yours?

Nat-a-baby said...

Mickelle- to answer your questions on my blog. The guys you recognized are Mike McGrew and Tyler Robertson. They came to school, along with another buddy from UofU, Jake Hiatt. They kind of all moved out to MO together to do the Biomedical Masters program, with the goal of doing the medical program after. They're a fun group. Mike is actually one of our home teachers. :)

You're sure looking cute Mickelle. I hope all is going well with your pregnancy.