10.01.2011

Birthday's

I had my 23rd birthday a few weeks ago. It was such a perfect day. I was so spoiled by my family and hubby. My mom made a yummy asian dinner for us all, we opened presents, ate cinnamon rolls and watched Jim Gaffigan.






When I got home Mark had a scavenger hunt for me to follow to find my presents. Once I found them all I could open them. Mark got me a cute jacket, sweatpants, massager and ipod transmitter for my car. Seriously....spoiled!!! 


We also went on a date that weekend. Mark and I have always wanted to go to Europe so he decided to plan a European themed date. We went to Buca Di Beppo for dinner, saw "Midnight in Paris", got gelato, and then went and looked out on a beautiful view of the valley (even though it was FREEZING!) It was the perfect night. 







My cute sister Abbie turned 20 the week before my birthday. I love her to death...even if we did show up at the mall matching that day....


 

No comments: