First off....WE MOVED!! We had been half-heartedly looking for a place since we'd been home for the summer and found a killer deal on a 3 bedroom townhome in Pleasant Grove right next to the American Fork Hospital. I saw the ad on KSL on Sunday, we viewed the townhome Monday, submitted our applications and credit reports Tuesday, found out Wednesday they had picked us, got the keys Friday and moved everything in on Saturday!!! It was so fast and crazy! We kept saying that if we actually got this place and everything worked out it must be meant to be. It's been so nice to have more room and for me to be so close to work. Maybe when we finally get some pictures on the walls I'll post pictures.
Somehow in between getting settled and working we managed to make some delicious Halloween sugar cookies to try and get into the Halloween spirit. They were seriously SOOO good. We made a ton and they were probably gone in a week and a half....yikes.
We also carved pumpkins with our friends Tyler and Annie
And went to the annual Evans' Halloween Party. It's always so fun to see everyone's killer costumes. (I got so creative...not...and was a pumpkin and Mark went to the Utah football game and was late. Hence, no picture of us)
Hopefully with the holidays around the corner I'll be better at taking pictures and updating this thing. Maybe I'll even through in a picture of myself...we'll see :) It's hard to believe I'm already in my last trimester. We still have so much to do!

3 comments:
Thanks for the update. love, dad
seriously I WISH we had family halloween parties like that! I have a friend who's family goes ALL OUT every year like that and it looks like so much fun! I want to come see your new place! I'll come around Feb 11th though :)
Cute blog Mickelle!! Congrats on the baby, that is so exciting!!
Post a Comment