12.29.2011

Happy Holidays!

Here's a quick review of our holidays!

I finished our Christmas tree skirt I started this summer in Tennessee...


We decorated the tree with the Christiansen's...










We decorated our tree...





Had our annual Chocolate Day with the Evans' girls...





Grandma took us to see "VoiceMale"...


Christmas "Adam" with the Evans'....










Christmas Eve shrimp fest at Grandma J's... 






Playing "Minute To Win It"...









Christmas Morning...






The boy's setting up the dollhouse Grammy and Pop-Pop got for Christmas...


Mom's birthday...



And last but not least, Baby Evans...
(only 6 more weeks to go!)

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Wow. I am cute. And so is your little tummy:) Which is not so little anymore! I like how you cut off your head...haha!

Leslie said...

Pregnancy looks so good on you! When is your baby due? P.S. you are quite the crafter and I am impressed with your skills. I just got a sewing machine for christmas. It is too bad we dont live close so you could teach me how to use it!