2.03.2012

Showered With Love!

I can't believe the outpouring of love we have felt awaiting our new little boy! The last few weekends have been busy with showers, family and friends.  A few weeks ago my aunt, grandma and cousins put together a little get together with my Dad's side of the family at Los Hermanos. We had such a fun time visiting and boy was I spoiled!!



 The next weekend my mom and Abbie had an open house at our house for anyone and everyone. We had quite the turn out!











Then, the next weekend the Evans' girls put together a yummy lunch and we were showered with even more love from Mark's family and our old ward! (sorry no pictures...)

Also, both the girls at dance and at work surprised me with more yummy treats and cute gifts!! It really is amazing to see all the people who support you, love you, and are excited for you. I really have felt so blessed and loved getting ready for this little guy. Thanks to everyone for your kind words, gifts and thoughtfulness!!! We can't wait to meet him!

No comments: