2.10.2012

Happy Due Date To Me...

I took this pic on my due date planning to post it but Mark had the computer and I couldn't figure out how to do it on the ipad. So, 3 days later...still no baby, figured I'd post it anyway! Hopefully not too much longer!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl!!!

The Pynes said...

Kell! you are sooo cute and little! im so excited for you to have your baby. its such an amazing experience and so worth all the trouble our bodies go through to get our sweet children here! Im so excited and cant wait to see this little man. good luck and hope he comes soon. :)

Williams said...

i know how you feel. babies never come when they are supposed too. the best is to get induced cause you can be ready and walk into the hospital and not have to worry about a thing. Gook luck!

Scott and Beth said...

Cutest Pregnant Person EVER!!!

Jo said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats Mickelle!!